- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Wednesday lunchtime drop in at The Glen (left before PE)
- Christmas Lunch Wednesday 12th Dec
- S1-3 Christmas Party Mon 17th Dec 6pm-9pm S4-6 Winter Formal Thursday 20th Dec 7pm-9pm
- NHS CAMHS session for parents/carers on looking after you own wellbeing Mon 10th Dec 3pm-4pm
Career Long Professional Learning
Together with our cluster primary schools, all staff attend professional learning collegiate sessions,offering opportunities for dialogue with colleagues from both the primary and secondary sectors. This ensures there is consistency of approach in learning and teaching from ages 3-18 and more cohesion between the Broad General Education and the Senior Phase, offering learners a smooth transition between key stages.
Leading educationalists - including Sir John Jones and Chris Ward - have visited Glenrothes High School to work with all staff to offer them opportunities to enhance their practice and develop their skillset, which ensures the highest quality learning experiences for all our young people.
Glenrothes High School staff commit to the Professional Review and Development process,maintaining a log of Career - Long Professional Learning activities and participating in an annual PRD review with their line manager, to ensure they meet the GTC professional standard.
INSET at GHS