- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Follow the Careers & Jobs tab for info on The Sutton Trust Summer School
- See our Junior and Senior Option Choice Booklets under Latest Notices
- Congratulations to our YPI winners - Chloe, Taylor, Jody & Melanie
- Drop in service for careers advice from Skills Development Scotland every Tuesday interval and lunchtime
Developing the Young Workforce
What is Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)? Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) is a seven year programme (2014 - 2021) that aims to better prepare young people aged 3-18 for the world of work. The programme builds on the foundations already in place through Curriculum for Excellence.
Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) - Scotland's Youth Employment Strategy sets out how the Scottish Government will implement the recommendations from the Commission for Developing Scotland's Young Workforce to drive the creation of a world class vocational education system to reduce youth employment by 40% by 2021.
What does DYW look like at Glenrothes High School?