- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- School finishes on Friday 29th June at 12.15
- Wishing all members of our school community a relaxing summer break
- School resumes for pupils on Wed 15th August at 08.45
- Mon 13th & Tues 14th August are In-service training days for staff
Developing the Young Workforce
What is Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)? Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) is a seven year programme (2014 - 2021) that aims to better prepare young people aged 3-18 for the world of work. The programme builds on the foundations already in place through Curriculum for Excellence.
Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) - Scotland's Youth Employment Strategy sets out how the Scottish Government will implement the recommendations from the Commission for Developing Scotland's Young Workforce to drive the creation of a world class vocational education system to reduce youth employment by 40% by 2021.
What does DYW look like at Glenrothes High School?