- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- School finishes on Friday 29th June at 12.15
- Wishing all members of our school community a relaxing summer break
- School resumes for pupils on Wed 15th August at 08.45
- Mon 13th & Tues 14th August are In-service training days for staff
Glenrothes High School strives to continually improve, creating a vision and ethos of "Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all." Achieving this vision requires all members of our school community to work together in partnership to improve educational outcomes and life chances for all our learners. As parents/carers, partners and colleagues we all want to support the young people in our community to thrive.
Family Learning focuses on increasing the positive impact of working with all our families to improve learning and achievement.
The emphasis is on Glenrothes High School and our cluster primary schools working in partnership with others in the community to support families to secure better outcomes through programmes of learning which enable improved literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing.
The National Trust website provides a nice summary of 50 suggested things families can do with their children: www.nationaltrust.org.uk