- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- School finishes on Friday 29th June at 12.15
- Wishing all members of our school community a relaxing summer break
- School resumes for pupils on Wed 15th August at 08.45
- Mon 13th & Tues 14th August are In-service training days for staff
GHS Support Framework
Glenrothes High School and Community Support
We recognise that pupils and families require specific support for their emotional, social and physical health dependent on their circumstances.
Each pupil's Named Person, usually their guidance teacher, is responsible for coordinating this support.
The support jigsaw, or map of services, gives an overview of support services available to Glenrothes High School pupils as well as direct links to the support services to allow you to seek further information and advice should you require it.
Should you have any concerns about the wellbeing of your child please contact their Named Person, reception or our Child Protection Coordinators (G Waterston and K Findlay).