- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Wednesday lunchtime drop in at The Glen (left before PE)
- Christmas Lunch Wednesday 12th Dec
- S1-3 Christmas Party Mon 17th Dec 6pm-9pm S4-6 Winter Formal Thursday 20th Dec 7pm-9pm
- NHS CAMHS session for parents/carers on looking after you own wellbeing Mon 10th Dec 3pm-4pm
GHS Support Framework
Glenrothes High School and Community Support
We recognise that pupils and families require specific support for their emotional, social and physical health dependent on their circumstances.
Each pupil's Named Person, usually their guidance teacher, is responsible for coordinating this support.
The support jigsaw, or map of services, gives an overview of support services available to Glenrothes High School pupils as well as direct links to the support services to allow you to seek further information and advice should you require it.
Should you have any concerns about the wellbeing of your child please contact their Named Person, reception or our Child Protection Coordinators (G Waterston and K Findlay).