- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- School finishes on Friday 29th June at 12.15
- Wishing all members of our school community a relaxing summer break
- School resumes for pupils on Wed 15th August at 08.45
- Mon 13th & Tues 14th August are In-service training days for staff
S1 Build a Business
I am delighted to introduce Glenrothes High’s Build a Business. All S1 pupils will be taking part in this exciting and enterprising challenge. Throughout the challenge pupils will be learning about enterprise, team work and developing leadership skills. Each S1 pupil will be given an initial investment of £1, the challenge is to make it grow.
How can you help your budding entrepreneur? Perhaps you could chat about a business you know, discuss ideas relating to arts, crafts and cakes your child could produce and sell or simply by encouraging them to enjoy the experience.
A Build a Business Fair where pupils will have the opportunity (if they choose) to sell their goods and services will be held in the school on Monday 4th December 2017 at 3.30pm to 5pm.
Everyone is invited to this event. Please support your child and the school by joining us and also bring family and friends too.