- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Library Stationery on sale NOW!
- Breakfast Club NOW open!
- Library Appeal: please bring back any overdue books - no questions asked!
Support for Learning
The Support for Learning Department has the following aims:
- To provide an integrated support service to all pupils by effective team-working among classroom teachers, support staff, support teachers, Guidance, SLT and relevant agencies
- To work closely with parents/carers in supporting their children
- To support pupils at all time of transition, beginning with the transition from primary to secondary
- To contribute to learning and teaching and raising attainment on a whole school basis, for example through small group numeracy and literacy classes
- To adopt proactive strategies to prevent problems arising and to provide a fast, flexible and effective response if they do
- To use a range of early intervention strategies to support pupils with emotional, behavioural or learning difficulties
- To adopt a coherent inter-agency approach as appropriate