- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Wednesday lunchtime drop in at The Glen (left before PE)
- Christmas Lunch Wednesday 12th Dec
- S1-3 Christmas Party Mon 17th Dec 6pm-9pm S4-6 Winter Formal Thursday 20th Dec 7pm-9pm
- NHS CAMHS session for parents/carers on looking after you own wellbeing Mon 10th Dec 3pm-4pm
Welcome from the Rector
Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website, which we hope will assist you, your child(ren) and family gain an understanding of our school’s work.
At Glenrothes High School our aim is to work together with our parents/carers, staff, employers, partners and our wider community to provide our young people with the highest quality education to best prepare them for learning, life and work.
We aim for all our learners to reach their full potential, enjoy their time at school and improve their life chances and prospects for the future.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting Secondary School which holds a positive reputation in our community and a strong ethos based on mutual appreciation and respect. It is hoped our learners will reflect their sense of pride and community by positively promoting our high standards and expectations of school dress code, behaviour, effort and attitude. We continue to strive for excellence in attainment and achievements, as reflected in our school vision of Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all.