- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- School finishes on Friday 29th June at 12.15
- Wishing all members of our school community a relaxing summer break
- School resumes for pupils on Wed 15th August at 08.45
- Mon 13th & Tues 14th August are In-service training days for staff
Welcome from the Rector
Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website, which we hope will assist you, your child(ren) and family gain an understanding of our school’s work.
At Glenrothes High School our aim is to work together with our parents/carers, staff, employers, partners and our wider community to provide our young people with the highest quality education to best prepare them for learning, life and work.
We aim for all our learners to reach their full potential, enjoy their time at school and improve their life chances and prospects for the future.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting Secondary School which holds a positive reputation in our community and a strong ethos based on mutual appreciation and respect. It is hoped our learners will reflect their sense of pride and community by positively promoting our high standards and expectations of school dress code, behaviour, effort and attitude. We continue to strive for excellence in attainment and achievements, as reflected in our school vision of Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all.