- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Rights Respecting Schools Award
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Winter Writing Competition
- Family Author Event
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Welcome to Glenrothes High School
Welcome from the Senior Pupil Leadership Team
On this website you will find all the information about what our school has to offer and it will hopefully help you to gain a better understanding of our aims and objectives.
At Glenrothes High School we aim to ensure a high-quality education, providing pupils with the best support in preparation for life and work. At Glenrothes High School we work together with our parents/carers, staff, partners and the wider community.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting School and this symbolises our positive and inclusive ethos. We work hard to ensure that young people are safe within the school and we celebrate success as often as possible so that pupils know their hard work is recognised.
We are committed to supporting young people to reach their full potential by providing a school life which is an enjoyable one and by supporting them to achieve their goals.