- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Right of the Month May Update
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Welcome to Glenrothes High School
At Glenrothes high school we aim to educate and support our pupils to ensure they reach a positive destination when they leave school. We are an inclusive and collaborative school that values the involvement of parents, carers, teachers and people within the wider community.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting school, this means that we provide equal opportunities for all pupils and take pride in the variety of skills, qualities and achievements that our pupils bring to the school. We prioritise the wellbeing of our pupils and aim to create a comfortable environment for pupils to learn.
As a school we celebrate the success of our pupils for their determination and perseverance to achieve their goals. At Glenrothes High School we are committed to providing a high-quality education and a safe, nurturing environment that is a desirable place for pupils to learn and grow.