- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Farewell Letter to Parents from Mrs Scott
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Parent/Carer Survey - Learning at Home/Internet Access
- LIFT OFF S4 Video & Application Form
- GHS 20/21 Vision Plan
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- School Bus Timetables August 2020
- Library, Free Books & Activities to Download
- Support for Young People
Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website.
Please allow me to express how delighted I am
to be the Acting Rector of Glenrothes High
School for session 20/21.
The ethos across the school community is one of equality, inclusion and respect and there is a collective commitment to ensuring that all young people have the confidence and sense of ambition required to be successful in school, work and adult life.
I am very much looking forward to working with parents/carers, staff, the young people and external partners to continue to ensure high-quality learning experiences and subsequently, improved achievement and attainment for all learners.
Welcome from the Senior Pupil Leadership Team
On this website you will find all the information about what our school has to offer and it will hopefully help you to gain a better understanding of our aims and objectives.
At Glenrothes High School we aim to ensure a high-quality education, providing pupils withthe best support in preparation for life and work. At Glenrothes High School we work together with our parents/carers, staff, partners and the wider community.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting School and this symbolises our positive andinclusive ethos. We work hard to ensure that young people are safe within the school andwe celebrate success as often as possible so that pupils know their hard work is recognised.
We are committed to supporting young people to reach their full potential by providing a school life which is an enjoyable one and by supporting them to achieve their goals.