- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Business & Enterprise
Link to SQA site for Nat 3&4 Business past papers and guidelines
Link to SQA site for Nat 5, Higher and Advanced Higher Business past papers and guidelines
The Business Studies faculty aims to provide our pupils with enterprise, employability, literacy and numeracy skills. We also encourage pupils to work as a team to develop interpersonal and presentation skills and to take part in local and national competitions.
We offer National 3, Natonal 4, National 5 and Higher to pupils from S4 to S6, as well as a Broad General Education (BGE) in Enterprise and ICT to pupils in S1, S2 and S3. We also take part in 'Micro Tyco', 'We Are in Business', 'Coca Cola Challenge' and 'Stock Market Challenge'. Our pupils have won various national and local competitions and have made us proud.
Business Management and Administration are taught by enthusiastic teachers, all with industry experience. Business Studies is a popular subject, with many pupils going on to study the subject at university, while some begin apprenticeships or go directly into jobs. Business Studies classrooms are bright and pupil-friendly, as well as being equipped with computers, laptops and books for pupils to use for their work.
Trips and Visits
We enjoy taking pupils on numerous field trips to experience the subject in the outside world. Pupils have visited Alton Towers, Blackpool, Nando's, Reya restaurant, M&D's, Coca Cola factory plus the Kingdom Centre. Miss Khanam also organised a trip to Bangladesh for pupils and staff.