- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Rights Respecting Schools Award
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Winter Writing Competition
- Family Author Event
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Career Ready UK
Career Ready Objectives:
- Increase employment chances for young people in the UK
- Increase the number of young people in the UK who are ready for the world of work
- Increase the number of sustainable education-business relationships, contributing to the delivery of high quality careers and employability work in education
Glenrothes High Schools Career Ready Partners
- Kingdom Housing Association
- St. Andrews Links Trust,
- Old Course Hotel - St. Andrews (Golf Resort and Spa)
- Canon UK
- The Scottish Government
- University of St. Andrews
Congratulations to all of our Career Ready Graduates 2019!
Three Glenrothes High School students have completed and graduated from the two year Career Ready Programme. On receiving their certificates, during a spectacular Graduation Ceremony held at Perth Concert Hall on 28th March, our graduates celebrated the progress they have made on their journey and are looking towards a bright future. The event was attended by students, families and mentors from all over Scotland. The ceremony was also hosted by previous Career Ready graduates who provided details of the huge impact that the Career Ready programme has had on their own personal development and journey into the workplace.
Congratulations once again to our Career Ready graduates from Glenrothes High School, 2019.