- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA FAQ & Guidance Support Update - Click Here
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Columba 1400 Leadership Academy
Well done to the 2018 Columba cohort who graduated from the Skye Academy on the 4th of May. See http://www.columba1400.com for more information.
Columba 1400: enabling young people and the key adults in their lives to discover their true potential.
Columba 1400 is an award winning social enterprise and charity.
Our purpose is simple: to help young people realise that they already have the inner greatness and confidence to transform their own lives and those around them.
We are committed to our founding principles of the warmth of welcome, of hospitality and the sense of being on a shared journey.
Our values based approach provides young people, their parents or carers, teachers and support workers to come together through a range of activities, which take place in their home community and through a residential at our purpose built Leadership centres in Staffin on the Isle of Skye and at Ardoch, on the banks of Loch Lomond.
Our Leadership Academy for Young People is designed to give young people the strength and courage to find their own unique voice and purpose – and to use that voice to inspire families and communities on return.
Our Leadership Academy for Head Teachers enables them to shape educational change and transform the culture of their schools and learning communities.
Our Leadership Academy for Parents and Carers provides the space for parents to discover all that they are capable of achieving and becoming which allows them to develop their confidence and resilience in themselves which has a positive impact in the life of their families and communities.
Our Leadership Academy for Families brings together the young person with their parent or carer to help them connect to what it is that is important to them and to help them overcome challenges that have prevented good relationships enabling them to make positive changes.
Columba 1400 has provided a turning point in the lives of more than 7,000 young people and the key adults in their lives who have participated in our Leadership Academies since 2000.