- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Glenrothes High School strives to continually improve, creating a vision and ethos of "Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all." Achieving this vision requires all members of our school community to work together in partnership to improve educational outcomes and life chances for all our learners. As parents/carers, partners and colleagues we all want to support the young people in our community to thrive.
Family Learning focuses on increasing the positive impact of working with all our families to improve learning and achievement.
The emphasis is on Glenrothes High School and our cluster primary schools working in partnership with others in the community to support families to secure better outcomes through programmes of learning which enable improved literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing.
The National Trust website provides a summary of 50 suggested things families can do with their children: www.nationaltrust.org.uk