- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
First Chances Project
The First Chances Project is a partnership between the University of St Andrews, Fife Education and The Robertson Trust. This innovative programme aims to raise the aspirations and attainment of selected pupils from P7 throughout their high school journey, with continued support into higher education.
First Chances - S3 to S6
The senior phase of the First Chances Project aims to equip pupils with the skills necessary to achieve their full potential during their time in education, as well as provide them with a range of information on further and higher education which will allow them to make informed decisions about their future. The project aims to enhance the chances of pupils being offered a place at a competitive university or course of their choice (wherever this may be) and encourages pupils to make the most of their ‘first chances’ and access all opportunities available to them.
From S3 to S6, a tailored programme of workshops, tutoring, project work, e-mentoring and summer schools will be offered to pupils to ensure they are supported at each stage of their educational journey. Additional support will also be offered to teachers and parents to ensure pupils are well supported in school and at home. A flexible programme structure is also offered to all care experienced young people within the local area.