- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website please click on the following links for school updates.
- For All School, SQA, Coronavirus Updates & Letters Home - NEW Letter Added 01\06\20
- Weekly Learning Plans for S1-S3 & Senior Phase 29/06/20
- NEW! One Stop Shop for Parents/Carers 29/06/20
- NEW! GHS Learning & Teaching Newsletter 09/06/20
- NEW! School Bus Timetables
- NEW! UCAS for Senior Pupils 09/06/20
- NEW! Artemis Fowl Creative Writing Competition
- NEW! DAS Update 01/06/2020
- NEW! DYW App for S4 - S6 & Summer Leavers Programme
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- Library, Free Books & Activities to Download
- Support for Young People - Click Here
If you have a MyFife card you can register on line to join Fife libraries, giving you access to ebooks and audible books. Click on the link below.
Once you receive your membership number you will need to download rb digital to be able to access the libraries resources. Fill in the required information, and you should be good to go, Happy Reading!
Click on the link below.
Fun websites for you to explore during lockdown.
If you enjoy reading stories about sport, then check out Tom Palmer's website - Click Here
Check out these websites. Free books to download to read while the school is closed.
Barnes & Noble Download the FREE NOOK Reading App for free ebooks for TEENS.
The Glenrothes High School library is staffed by Mrs Grehan. It provides a library and information service to staff and pupils, as well as encouraging recreational reading, aiming to promote a reading culture throughout the whole school.
The library is situated on the second floor next to the English Faculty and is available for S6 private study throughout the school day and can be used by all pupils before school, at lunchtimes and after school. It is light and spacious with tables for studying and reading and has computers equipped with Microsoft Office and internet access.
The library houses around 6500 items, mainly books - both fiction and non-fiction- and 21 networked computers. Pupils may access the internet to carry out research for projects and for homework and printing facilities are available.
The library is fully automated using the Heritage Library Management system and most library items may be borrowed on presentation of a current MyFife card.
We also house a professional learning section for staff within the library.
Pupils may borrow two items at any one time for a period of three weeks and can request items for the library's stock. Items can also be renewed for longer periods of time by bringing them back into the library to be restamped.
Monday & Tuesday 8:00 - 3:15
Wednesday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00
The library is open during lunchtime and morning interval. Pupils may use the library at lunchtime by collecting a library pass from reception before the start of lunchtime.
We are updating our reading area to make a bright, comfortable space for those who wish to come in and read at any time.
Click here to read the latest copy of the Library newsletter. Bookends
Don't forget Monday lunchtime is Film Club. Now Showing, Captain Marvel.
Join us for Book Club Tuesday lunchtimes.