- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Glenrothes High School Pupil Council is a way of giving pupils a say in the way the school is run and gives pupils a voice in school matters.
The Pupil Council gives pupils a forum for discussion and the ability to make decisions about how the school is run. Glenrothes High School Pupil council is pupil led and completely democratic.Pupils represent all year groups and houses.
The United Nations convention on the Rights of the child states in article 12- "children have the right to express the views they have and those views should be listened to in anything that affects them".