- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Rights Respecting Schools Award
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Winter Writing Competition
- Family Author Event
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Why should you choose Science?
Science opens the door to many places and the skills you learn are useful in many walks of life.
The Science Faculty at Glenrothes High School aims to give you a high quality educational experience.
Science is very popular with students in our school and we are proud of the numbers who choose to study science.
We hope that if you have enjoyed your science so far you may wish to take subjects to a higher level.
If you are coming back to the science faculty after studying other subjects, we would welcome you back and hope to make your experience a positive one.
Eventually, you may become a sixth year science ambassador who helps out around the department.