- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website We wish our school community a restful Easter break
- SQA FAQ & Guidance Support Update - Click Here
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here Home Learning & letter for parents/carers - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Why should you choose Science?
Science opens the door to many places and the skills you learn are useful in many walks of life.
The Science Faculty at Glenrothes High School aims to give you a high quality educational experience.
Science is very popular with students in our school and we are proud of the numbers who choose to study science.
We hope that if you have enjoyed your science so far you may wish to take subjects to a higher level.
If you are coming back to the science faculty after studying other subjects, we would welcome you back and hope to make your experience a positive one.
Eventually, you may become a sixth year science ambassador who helps out around the department.