- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Rights Respecting Schools Award
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Winter Writing Competition
- Family Author Event
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Support for Learning
Skills for Life Skills for School Attainment for all
The SfL department is at the heart of Glenrothes High School. We support learners for a day, week, month or sometimes their
full time at GHS. We operate out of three rooms:
For planned activities and lessons.
Reactive,safe space for young people
Planned nurturing activities
We use well being indicators to evaluate and plan interventions. Please have a look at some of the great work we do and follow the school's Facebook page for recent updates.