- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
The Super Six Skills
As outlined in Education Scotland's 'Building the Curriculum 4', the development of skills is essential to learning and education to help young people to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
This session has seen the implementation of our Super Six Skills policy. This will ensure that learners in the BGE not only develop a diverse range of skills, but will allow them to recognise when they are doing so across all subject areas.
New materials being developed by staff will now have our skills icons added, so that learners are aware of the skills they are developing according to the tasks they are working on.Visuals are also displayed in very classroom.